Meletso was recently sent the new Labello Buttercream lip balm from Rubybox to sample with 9 of our friends.
Labello Vanilla Buttercream just as it sounds is the new flavour from their. Labello lip balms are all made with Shea butter and natural oils .
The lip balm applies easily to your lips and is not greasy or oily and has a lovely sweet vanilla scent.
Not only does vanilla smell good, it has the following benefits:
- It can treat acne
- Reduce inflammation
- Speed up recovery of wounds
- Promotes hair growth
Labello Vanilla Buttercream is also reasonably priced at R24, 99 and can be purchased at all leading retail stores.
Here is some top tips to keeping your lips soft and kissable:
- While brushing your teeth why not give your lips a brush to remove dead skin. Just brush gently with a dry brush for a minute to exfoliate dry lips.
- Apply a lip scrub, you can make your own using brown sugar, honey and some coconut oil
- Stay hydrated – Drink lots of H20
- No LL COOL J vibes – Avoid licking your lips
- Apply an oil or butter based lip balm such as Labello Vanilla Buttercream during the day
- And when you do go out in the sun apply an SPF lip balm like Labello Sun protect with SPF 30 to protect your lips from the harsh South African UV rays
- Apply a moisturizing lipstick or lip gloss on top of your lip balm
- Moisturize your lips before you sleep
Follow me on Twitter
Check out my Instagram